- Personal data
- means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable natural person is an individual that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, address or other identification data.
- is any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- are text files saved to the user's computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user's interactions and usage of the Website. This allows the Website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
- is any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relation to him or her.
- Data subject
- is any identified or identifiable natural person, whose personal data is processed by the controller responsible for the processing.
- is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
Personal data Collected
- Data provided by you and collected at registration:
- Personal Identification data (for example, name, surname, title, date of birth);
- Contact Information data (for example, e-mail, phone number, address, country);
- Account login information (for example, login ID, password);
- Images from which you may be identified (for example, avatar);
- Financial data (for example, Credit card data, bank account data);
- Any other information that you decide to voluntarily share.
- Data collected automatically:
- Device information (for example, unique device identifiers, IP address, operating system version, browser type);
- Log Information (for example, time and duration of your use of the Website);
- Location Information (for example, your actual location when you enable location based features).
Legal Basis for Processing of Personal data
Cryptomado processes your personal data on the legal basis of:
- Your consent, expressed in a way described in this Policy;
- Applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, Art. 6(1) lit. of GDPR.
Practical Basis for Processing of Personal data
Cryptomado processes your personal data and it is used for:
- Operation, management and improvement and development of the Website or our other services and products;
- Delivery of the Website to the user in full functionality;
- Marketing, analytical and statistical purposes;
- Delivery of relevant and personal content and recommendations;
- Contacting users in regards to newsletters, surveys, promotions, notifications and other;
Cryptomado reserves the right at its sole discretion without any prior notice to revise or modify this Policy at any moment. Your continued use of the Website and/or Services after any modifications to the Policy are made on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and that you accept the modified Policy.
Privacy Related Inquiries
Any inquiries regarding your Personal Data procession, or other privacy aspects of the Website, can be addressed at [email protected]